DankStop.com is a leading online retailer and brand marketplace for Cannabis Accessories.
We’re searching for a creative, articulate, and engaging content writer to join our Digital Marketing Team. You’ll be responsible for all written copy accross our website and other digital properties. A passion for writing mixed with a knowledge of Cannabis Accessories will move your application to the front.
Primary responsibilities include:
1. Writing creative and engaging product descriptions.
2. Using SEO best practices to populate metadata.
3. Creating engaging content for our readers via blog articles.
4. Styling articles with photos, headings, and other visual embellishments.
5. Research and discover other outlets in the industry for content, such as outside blogs, relevant websites, etc.
6. Ensuring that all content created is SEO friendly, using targeted keywords and the current SEO best practices.
The requirements for this position are:
- Contribute unique ideas and strategies to further content creation.
- Proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation are absolutely mandatory.
- Capacity to learn and adapt to constantly evolving product offerings.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Proficiency with digital marketing tools such as Google Suite, MS Office, Asana, Shopify, etc.
- Experience writing properly structured articles that are informative, coherent, and engaging.
- Those who have prior experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics will move to the front of the line.
This is a full time, remote position. Students are welcome to apply.
If you’re interested in this position, please send us your resume in .pdf format and tell us why you would be a good fit at DankStop.
This position has a starting pay of $20/hour, but is negotiable depending on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $20.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Writing Skills: 1 year (Required)
- 5 – 6 months
- Fully Remote
Company’s Facebook page: