COCO (A Cannabis Only Company) continued its series of grand openings with a new dispensary in Chillicothe, MO. COCO Dispensary is located near you at 941 Washington Street, Chillicothe, MO 64601. COCO’s Chillicothe dispensary can be conveniently found just north of Highway 36 and east of Highway 65. Chillicothe has a population of 9,515 and is located in Livingston County.
COCO has been awarded three medical marijuana dispensary licenses by the Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS) with two other medical marijuana dispensaries located in Moberly and Hannibal, MO.
According to a dispensary source, “COCO will offer a full range of medicinal products to our patients. From our In-House extraction lab (COCO Labs) you can expect tinctures, infused-edibles, concentrates, lotions, and much more! Through our cultivation partners, you can expect premium flower that has diversified cannabinoid profiles to bring relief to many different patient ailments!”
COCO Dispensaries will have the advantage of in-house medical marijuana manufacturing for patients in Missouri!
Find Medical Marijuana Shops Near You in Chillicothe
The COCO Dispensary is open 7 days a week for medical cannabis patients.
COCO Dispensary | Chillicothe, MO — Livingston County
COCO Dispensaries Chillicothe
941 Washington St., Chillicothe, MO 64601
Hours of Operation:
Monday–Saturday 9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Sundays: 12:00 p.m.4 p.m.
No phone number is listed on the COCO website, patients can contact them at [email protected]
Find Medical Marijuana Doctors Near You in Chillicothe, MO
Amendment 2 passed on November, 6th, 2018, and established Missouri’s medical marijuana program. To shop at a dispensary in MO, one must be a resident and be certified by a licensed physician with a qualifying condition.
What are the Qualifying Conditions for Cannabis in MO?
- Intractable migraines unresponsive to other treatment
- A chronic medical condition that causes severe, persistent pain or persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those associated with multiple sclerosis, seizures, Parkinson’s disease, and Tourette’s syndrome
- Debilitating psychiatric disorders, including, but not limited to, post-traumatic stress disorder if diagnosed by a state-licensed psychiatrist
- Human immunodeficiency virus or acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- A chronic medical condition that is normally treated with a prescription medication that could lead to physical or psychological dependence, when a physician determines that medical use of marijuana could be effective in treating that condition and would serve as a safer alternative to the prescription medication
- Any terminal illness AND/OR
- In the professional judgment of a physician, any other chronic, debilitating, or other medical condition, including, but not limited to, hepatitis C, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn’s disease, Huntington’s disease, autism, neuropathies, sickle cell anemia, agitation of Alzheimer’s disease, cachexia and wasting syndrome.
Book online today and get your medical marijuana card online in Missouri!
Complete List of All Medical Marijuana Dispensaries in Missouri
Check out the full list of medical cannabis dispensaries open near you in Missouri!