Naturecan, created in might 2019 by Andy Duckworth, the previous CEO of MyProtein, and Paul Finnegan, is a wellness that is global focused on offering a premium, safe and effective hemp derived CBD, as well as other health-related products such as supplements, vitamins and minerals to help people live a healthier, happier and more pain-free lives. We are a tech start-up with a vision that is clear be successful and emerge as a leader on worldwide areas.
Purpose of Role
As the pinnacle of Regulatory Affairs, you can expect to use your passion for information and quality to simply help utilizing the distribution of the ground-breaking CBD and cannabinoid items.
As A key member of the Company’s senior management team and reporting to the CEO; you will provide vision, leadership, support, collaboration, and direction that ensures the systems and instruments are delivered to the standard adhering that is highest to the highest of regulatory standards. Working closely with the Quality and Manufacturing teams, you will take a approach that is hands-on leading the worldwide regulatory conformity purpose of the company.
This is an excellent chance of a Head of Regulatory Affairs from an ultra-high quality, safety critical/highly regulated industry background in the future into a superbly financed organisation and implement a world course Regulatory strategy to attain the strategic functional objectives, making a vital affect the prosperity of the complete company.
· Collaborate and lead over the organization.
· Develop and relationships that are deepen key partners.
· Commercially focussed on moving Naturecan forward through the monitoring and improving of the team’s performance via systems, processes, goals, training, and recruitment as required.
· Ability to build relationships that are strong the Regulatory group along with other regions of the organization whilst interacting effortlessly at all amounts.
· An In Depth comprehension of the required steps to make sure regulatory conformity in a nutraceutical production company.
· Strong focus on information as well as the capacity to multi-task and balance contending priorities within an ever-changing organisation that is high-tech*)·
Skillset· Natural leader, able to inspire, motivate, engage and drive. Positive in nature, able to both develop and get the best out of those around them. Experience in the CBD or cannabinoids.
· Good working knowledge of risk management
· Strong interpersonal, collaboration and negotiation skills
· Good experience of mentoring and developing teams, having successfully led small teams in the past
· Could be from pharmaceutical, herbal pharmaceutical, nutraceutical or background that is legal*)· familiarity with Novel Food dossier compilation
· A proven history of delivering quality to consumers and profitability for the business
· Highly organised, analytical, and comfortable presenting at all amounts
· Proven capacity to lead change and alter
· capability to think both artistically and commercially
· thrilled to work on both strategic and functional amounts
· Experience of the latest item development
· enthusiastic about the planet of start-ups and entrepreneurialism
Application due date: 25/03/2021
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £125,000.00 This: Like this: